Last updated on April 17, 2021
I found this one on Girl Gone Gourmet after a Google search for healthy snacks. I’m not a fan of coffee, so I was a bit nervous about trying it, but it’s really good! I halve the recipe, because the original is practically a meal.
What You Need
- ¼ cup cold brew coffee (You can make your own, but I buy a small bottle of plain cold brew coffee. It lasts for quite a while in the fridge.)
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tbsp unsweetened baking cocoa
How to Make It
- Prep your banana the night before. Slice it thin and put it in a container in the freezer. If you want to make it easier on yourself the next day, layer the slices on parchment paper or a small silicone baking sheet in the container.
- Break apart the banana slices (if necessary) into chunks small enough for your blender to handle. Add the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
Deviation: Add a serving of flavorless protein powder and this can really be a meal replacement shake.